Today second day at YSS
The sport identification programme veri sian-.-
I no like basketball lor
Zz
Luckily i nvr tio
I everything luan luan play de
Den hor gt one senior wan me go to netball ;woot
And today gt new friends le:D
Nw gt 3 more friends ;woot
LOL
AhhRong uh..
Y bo on MSN T.T
Haizz..
Den today de audition for badminton suck sia
I play with the captain ;woot
So unfair T.T
The captain dam zai
But my mother wan me join CHINESE DANCE
Zz
Tmr still nid wear PE..
;diao
The orientation so sian sia
Hope orientation faster over..
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.