Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:48 PM


I was stupid
To believe in ur words
Especially the word 'forever'
U've tricked me and i've tricked you..
But th feeling tells me that i still love you..
But on the other hand
I want so much to leave u alone
But I guess i cant
Bcuz if we are meant to be
We are..
Even if u hadn't found me
I would have found u..
Bcuz dats wad we are..

Rah rah rahhmamama ~
0h hello marsians
And to some idiots..
Believe me or not..
I dun give a damn yea..
U dun like me so be it..
Im not ur maria..
So why shld i do sth to prove my worthy to you when u dont ?
So..
Ya..
Total bullshit
Ok..
I believe this is my second time posting for the day
Bcuz i left out some main points for the day
I found out dat
Once we are nt in the same sch
We will not be so interested to go people's blog to actually read their posts
Bcuz number 1,
We dunno who they are toking abt and i guess this is the main reason
Ok..
And today i keep msging eddie while he was in class..
He very zai lea..
Can reply during lesson
Cuz i tot 10.30 recess..
LOLOLOLOL
Then in the end recess was earlier..
So..
Ya..
Lucky his phone not confiscated..
Or else very guilty one..><
Den summore he say tmr history project nidda hand in ;woot
WTF
My grp haven even lay a finger on it..
But atleast he said

MAYBE

Ok..
Turning lazy now..
And to my dearest YingYan..
My blog aint dead anymore yea ! :D
More 'alive' than urs (:


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.