Friday, January 29, 2010, 11:35 PM


Ok..
Problem kinda solved between me , PeiYi and Reina
Cuz thrs a somesort "war" between Reina and Clarie..
Bcuz Clarie..
Yah..
Then I go there make peace lor..
LOL
I didnt even scold
I usually these kind of things is try settle first
If cannot then scold
Scold liao cannot then ignore liao
Cuz nth can be done le
They wan scold
Let them scold
Bcuz u are not what they say u are
If u scold back..
It means dat u're what they say
So ya..

I cant forget what I did
Its irreversible
I regretted
But i thank them for giving me a chance
I was really wrong..
And Im sorry for betraying myself
It still pricks my heart every now and then
But thanks for forgiving me
I swear i will nvr do it again !
Or i will be striked by lightning !
Cross my heart !
I cheated myself once and im not doing it again
Its not right..
Thanks for giving me a valuable lesson QianQi !


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.