Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 5:53 PM



Walao ehs..
Dis morning hor
Th ppl at YSS rite
Didnt put the signs for th classes
Den the whole 1E8 cannot sit
Den today gt 2 talks
Talk until i almost slept
But luckily and unfortunately
Ahrong n evei kept me awake
LOLS
Den today aft recess worst than ytd ;woot
Today late for assembly aft recess:D
But didnt tio scolding
Cuz iz all those prefects (Lucky ;eeks)
Den took 811 home todae
Super long;eeks
I go take mrt oso faster-.-
Tmr i will take 800 with ahrong larh
Den switch to 811 at interchange-.-
Take 45mins more sian than the principal/DM tok tok tok
And juz nw toked to QQ
Hahas xD
She is the best 6 yrs ago and now she is still the best :D
I love you qq:D
Den she toked abt evergreen..
Super strict ;woots
Haiz..
Will update l8r agn:D

*Edited at 8.44pm
Wad mistake wor ?
Dun idiot la pls
If u r regretting nw
Pls
Its too late
And in the first place
U didnt do anyth
Wad r u ?!
A persin waiting to be waited on ?
Say wad DIY
In th end u did NOTHING
U just sat ther lik a piece of wood !
Wad are u waiting for ?!
For the person u lik to say I LOVE YOU ?!
If u dun do anyth
Hw will the person know ?!
Idiot !

Haiz..
Continue my story on today
Today we oso played captain's ball
I go play
Den we win lik siao
Den the red house all sian liaos
Cuz our team gt jiahua(Iz this his name ? ;woot)
He super tall
Den cfm win
Den hor
One girl frm the red house rite
She throw wrong direction;woot
Den my team get the ball;hoho
Den hor
At abt 1 rite
We do th cheers
Den at first my class all keep quiet
Den l8r the instructor come nag den we high
But ahrong so bad ><
She nvr shout !
Unlike her ahhong
I shout shout
Butbut boi boi shout louder
And hors
Aft dat we played a game called pass the message
Den the original msg was:
Apples are red
Oranges are orange
Starfruits are yellow
What is *a color ? (I forget)

Ya but its sth liddat
But u know whn it gt to the end wad izit ?
Everybody wants Obama;diao
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL !
Laugh lik hell
I think th fruits part stopped at ShaoFeng ;woot
Cuz he forgot ;hoho
Veh funny jiu dui le
And to
HUIMIN

(Lols..In case u nvr see;hoho)
I said its fun cuz i have crazy friends lik u,ahrong,evei n ying yan:D



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.