Wasehh..
Ytd super tired..
Cuz of th volleyball training -.-
Wa open and close fingers 300 times..
U guys think its easy ?
Go do it urself
And tell me whether its easy -.-
And sit-ups total is 60 times
Squat and stand total is 40 times
Den on thursday's training must spike the ball so many times
Until the hand muscle paindie
Den ytd made it worst
Throw th ball with 2 hands 20 times (40 times to and fro to ur partner)
Throw th ball with 1 hand 20 times
Throw th ball with 2 hands but at th same time u muz jump and throw
Tiring seh
Almost died..
But i feel lyk quitting and nt quitting liddat
But in th end dun wanna quit cuz its quite fun :D
Despite all those trainings n stuff -.-
L8r goin to Emma's bdae at safra bowling :D
Quite a number of ppl goin
But gonna meet reina n eileen at northpoint first b4 going to her bdae
Cuz needa buy present
Will take pics and post them yea :D
Im tired of all this crap..
And im in this AGAIN
Im thinking abt both of u..
This freaking crap..
Why muz it be so complicated ?!
Its so..
Idiotic..
Why muz u be good to me ?!
Y muz u make me happy ?!
I have many questions..
Not answered..
I can only answer them myself..
Bcuz of wad u always do..
U made me fall..
But bcuz of wad he did..
He made me stand..
I dunno wad to do
I dunno wad to say..
But now..
Im gonna shutup..
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.