Woah
I came across this super touching story
I watched it twice and cried twice
There was a father..
That was always very busy for his family
He worked day and night
And dont even have a chance to see his own son
But one night..
His son was lying on the cold hard floor
Waiting for his father to come home
He opened his eyes and saw his father
He was very happy and ran towards his father and hugged him
Then he asked
"Daddy,how much do you earn per hour ?"
The father became very angry and frustrated
And said "Why are you asking this for ? This is none of your business"
The son then replied,"Oh..Nothing..I just want to know..But please daddy,just tell me how much you earn per hour.."
The father then said,"I earn $20 per hour."
The son then asked,
"Daddy,can i borrow $10 from you?"
The father became more frustrated
And replied him,
"If you only wanted to know how much i earn per hour and borrow $10 from me to buy some stupid silly toy,
THEN CRAWL ON THE FLOOR TO YOUR BEDROOM
AND GO TO BED !"
The son then slowly laid on the floor and crawled to his bedroom.
After an hour or so,
the father cooled down
Then he thought that he was a bit too harsh on his son
So he went to his son's room to apologise
"Son,are you awake ?"
The son replied "Yes daddy,Im awake.."
Then the father said
"Im sorry for what i said to you just now..
Its been a long day and Im very tired
And i vent out my aggravation on you..
And im sorry..
Heres the $10 you wanted.."
The son took the $10
And reached out under his pillow..
Then the father saw some coins under the pillow
He became angry again..
"Why did you ask me for money when you already have some ?!"
The son then replied softly
"Because daddy,I didnt have enough..but now i do.."
"And daddy.."
The father replied.."What ?"
"Can I buy 1hour of your time tomorrow ? I want to have dinner with you..Please come home early.."
The father was crushed by what his son said.
He went up and hugged him.....
Wahh..
I cried sia T.T
Ok thats it for today :D
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.