Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:39 PM


Zxc..
This blog is near dead according to my dear YingYan..
Ok..
I'll post.. ;)

Didn't go to sch today
Cuz ytd slight fever and cough..
So th doctor gave me 1 day MC and 1 week excuse of physical activities..
Yayness !(From Ying Yan..Hahasx !)
Dunnid run for PE..;hoho

Then now sibei angry
Me n HuiMin same same lar
She poor thing go to Choir
I go badminton
Fcukman..-.-

But to say the truth..
I'm ok with badminton
But its just that..
I fall in love with volleyball liao want me to change to badminton
Very gek sim one lea
But nvm
I can play with adrian and others with SKILLS ! ;arg
I prove to them I can play well..;arg

Ok now still very angry -.-
But bo bian larh..
Eddie said CCAs MAY have changes
But HuiMin on the other hand said very low chances
So..
Just hope that me and HuiMin will be the ones having changes since we were UNFAIRLY TREATED.
Pray pray ><

When I wanted..
You didn't..
But when I didn't..
You wanted..
What are you treating me as ?

She was right..
But i didn't want to listen..
U have urs..
I have mine..
We are happy with it..
IDC how we were before..
But now i only know ur business
Is none of mine anymore..
I knew this is going to happen
Ever since 20th November 2009
Because ever since then
We were no longer twins..
We were no longer together..
And now..
We arent even in contact..
This proves that..
We dun mean a damn to each other..


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.