Monday, February 22, 2010, 5:13 PM

What if ..
Something you've cherished for 13years ..
Suddenly disappeared from your life ?
And it will never go back to you again ?
And whats worst ,
Its thrown away by someone you love and trust the most in your entire family .
Without even telling me ..
I thought you was just kidding ..
I never knew it would be this hard to let go of something you've cherished for 13years ..
Its heartbreaking to just see it gone right after you got home from school .
So what if the fucking doctor asks to throw them ?
Its MINE .
You have just thrown away MY PROPERTY .
And you are still so happy ,
And trying to tell me about what fucking doctor craps .
I DON'T CARE .
YOU THROWN AWAY SOMETHING I CHERISHED AND LOVED ,
I wont get myself into unnecessary trouble to get you involved .
I will at most just flip the table at you .
Until i forget about this .
Stupid fucking doctor ,
Throw what sai ?
You are bound to keep something you cherish more than 10 YEARS RIGHT ?!
WHAT IF I JUST THROW IT AWAY ?!
WHEN YOU ARE NOT AT HOME ?!
WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL ?!
And i still give you the attitude of OH MUST THROW . TOO OLD ALREADY CANNOT KEEP .
You are bound to give me one tight slap .
So can I give her a slap ?
NO -.-

If it was my friend who threw my stuff away ,
I would have given her 4 TIGHT SLAPS .

When I just wanted to vent my anger ,
You said that my attitude was horrible .

When you speak , I felt that it needs NO REPLIES .
So i kept my bloody mouth shut .
But you said that my attitude sucks to the core and nobody will like me .

When I failed to get what I want and I get all emotional ,
I dint feel like talking .
And you will say my attitude sucks too .
So what do you want me to do ?

But when you are angry over something that is not related to me ,
You ignore me .
I didn't say anything .

When the others say something that hurts my feelings ,
You didn't say anything to help .
And I didn't say anything .

I know parents always like to say 养育之恩 ,
But does that mean that children deserve NO RESPECT AT ALL ?
And NOT OBLIGED TO SPEAK UP FOR THEMSELVES ?

Sometimes when I DO speak up for myself ,
I get scolded .
SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!
I already tried to be my best everywhere already .
But almost everything I did ,
Seemed wrong to him .
It felt wrong .
Because what I do in your eyes are mostly wrong .
I wanted to do it my own way ,
I got scolded .

Sometimes I really don't know the answer ,
And I have to be scolded bloody stupid .

I have to tolerate your very hateful attitude for days just when you are down ,
And you can't even tolerate mine for 1 second .

Do I still even have that respect I had ever since I went to YishunSec ?
Just because I'm in YishunSec and people look down on me ?
Just because I'm young I don't deserve respect ?
Just because my PSLE aggregate is lower than yours and you can mock me ?
Just because you're smarter than me and you can say that all my close buddies are stupid ?

You always say Im drifting away from the family conversational lines ,
Why can't you be drifting away from mine as Im changing ?
Why can't you try to be more understanding .
(This is a non-scolding post to any of my family members , its just a post to vent my sadness . I may sound like Im scolding but i'm not .)

-Except for that doctor .


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.