Monday, February 15, 2010, 2:17 PM


Yays !
Satisfaction with my current blogskin ! :D:D:D
I know it looks something like ying yan's ..
But ITS NOT .
Firstly ,
The background is different .
Secondly ,
The position is ALSO different .
And thats enough to shut your mouth (:
But the basecodes come from the same person though .. ;)
Ok to the point ..
Just now went to grandmama's house to 拜年 ..
Her house became dam small ..
But just now when we reached ther ,
All the people siam liao ..
All go home le ..
Then ate curry rice ther worh ! ;)
Then awhile only we jiu go home ..
Nothing really much happened TILL ..
But later going to auntie's house ..
Gonna BoredDie -.-
Nth really much to do ..
Unless can go swimming and play VB with their squishy dam light ball ..
LOL .
Or even play mario kart ?
Wii ? :D
Teehee ..
Will be bringing literature homework ther ..
Since im not gonna ask *him .. -.-
Jus now msg him ask him when he coming back tmr so can ask him the literature homework rite ,
He nag nag nag nag nag ..
Like auntie like that -.-

Im confused by your emotions ..
U said u dont ..
But u act like you do think that way ..
I've been cracking my brain on that particular sentence in ur message ..
What does it mean ?
Do you mean it ?
Or am i just too stupid to understand u ?
Maybe i should just stop talking to you ..
To prevent you from hating me ..
Im sorry ..
I really am ..
Or the current position of us as good friends ,
Is the best place for us to talk and have some form of communication ?
Instead of forcing a heart for us ..
Bcuz forcing things out ,
In the end we may end up being hurt from the sharp edges of it ..
Is it the best to remain in this state ?
Because i've given up ..
Im not brave enough to face all the consequences ..
On wednesday ,
We may not talk ..
I may not talk to you ..
You may not talk to me ..
We may become strangers one day ..
Its just a matter of time ..
It just haven't happened yet ..
But when it does ..........




So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.