Monday, February 1, 2010, 9:16 PM


Woah ..
Today school was rather weird ,
Cuz had maths today ,
Quite hard ..
Haiz ..
But i think will pass lor .
Impossible to fail one larh .
Then today went home at about 4+
Mom came to fetch .
I went to find the Mr Lee .
I finally got my hands on the form I've been wanting to get for the past few days .
THE CHANGE OF CCA FORM
OhGosh .
Finally -.-
Then today ChouEddie bully me .
He rite .
Aiyah .
Bully me jiu dui le .
I so ke lian .
LOL .

Then today almost died .
2 hours of homec .
B-O-R-I-N-G .
Gosh ,
The cher 's pronounciation SUCKS .
Gosh ~
She pronouce 'Sugar' as 'Soogar'
'Carbohydrates' as 'carbohidate' .
Gosh .
Then i think she called JiaHua 'Chicken Wing' today .
Omgosh .

God .
Im addicted to saying the word 'Gosh'
Gosh ~
See my point ? -.-

Okay .
Sis is going off for camp tmr .
Great .
Her room will be mine for atleast 3 days .
^^
And tmr got the stupid trip to fish farm .
Gosh

And emmm .
Yeah .
Thats about it for today .
Then today felt super weird .
Two boys suddenly became so friendly towards me .
Gosh .
Whats wrong ?
Damn it .
Im starting to use perfect english for posts .
Gosh ~

Michelle ,
Heyys Michelle ! :D
IDK why want to say something to you .
But apparently i just want to ..
Looking forward to this Wednesday yeah !
But why aren't you replying my sms-es ?
If im not welcomed then say so .
Seriously ,
Not trying to pin-point here ..
Just want to ask you whether Im welcomed ..

Alrights ..
Ending my post here ..
Gonna do some stuff in my blog ..
Gosh ..


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.