Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 6:31 PM

{Title ; Another day}
{Posted by ; ♥ Jo Nn}
{Time ; 6.34pm}

Had CCM today ,
AGAIN .
And was late for it for a few minutes .
Because i woke up at 7.47 ..
Then i think left the house at 7.55 .
I know I'm fast :)
Then reached school at don't know what time ,
And CCM continues ..
Not as boring as yesterday actually .
Then had this quiz thing ,
Where lelaki and perempuan VS on the Malay quiz thing .
Then Eddie sit at my place then he message me .
LOLOL ~
I sit at the front so hard message .
Then Clarie keep telling me the teacher coming already .

Then after school today ,
Had volleyball .
Ran 10 rounds .
Wasn't tired .
Then we played as usual .
Then Ms Angeline Tan extra come play with me , De Xian and Clarie .
Then she keep shaking her head .
But compared to last time ,
We were better :)
So now when she's playing with us ,
She isn't wearing that 臭脸 anymore .
But i still don't like to play with her .
Or rather I just don't like her ,
As a teacher ,
She is completely rude .
Then surprisingly ,
I saw ♥Him :)
Surprised sia !
I tot he wasn't in school :S
Okays ,
Then when spiking i kept thinking of his face .
Then cannot spike properly .
Then De Xian was damn angry .. :)
Then afterwards played back-set :)
I set to Clarie ,
Clarie back-set to De Xian .
Fun sia !
Then laughed a lot .
Then coach gathered us ,
Then nag nag nag nag nag nag .............................
Then De Xian almost fell asleep .
Can see that (:
Then continued playing afterwards lor .
But !
When I turned around again ,
HE WASN'T THERE !~! T.T

Oh fxck ,
Why am I talking about him ?
HAVEN'T I DECIDED ?!
And I guess the song 爱不单行 ,
Came at the wrong time .
Feeling completely down at this moment of time .
She likes him .
They have more time together .
So I don't stand a chance ...
I'm thinking about him and her together ,
Thinking about what will happen .
To them , and to me .
I don't know how to explain .
I regretted that I asked that question .
Liking you ,
Was a mistake from day one .
I never knew I would end up in this state .
Sense of helplessness
I've loved times ,
And have been loved times .
But I always can't keep that happiness within .
Why am I still believing in love ?
I don't wish to wait anymore ,
I wish to let go .
I want THEM .
Not US .
I wouldn't benefit if i continue ,
Its to my loss .
I couldn't face both of them ....
Its a shame for me .

{Edit ; 10.00pm}
I finally found out the truth ,
Maybe she risked just to help me get the answer .
But Im sorry ,
I can't stop .
It will continue ..
But I don't wish to ..
Trying to cut off alot of contacts .
Maybe if both of them are together ,
It will be better .
I couldn't lie too long .
I've already gave out a lot .
And I guess he will know someday .
I can't lie ,
Its not an easy way out .
I don't know the consequences .
I must tell you someday ,
Even if I don't tell you ,
You will still find out .
6 people guessed its you ,
And you will know .

Oh yeah !
iPhone no stock !
Sis got seriously P-W-N-E-D ~!
And yeah ,
My mood swings heavily .
Just emo ,
Now high .
But will go back to emo state later .
Trust me (:
But now emo liaos ,
Kept thinking about the unhappy stuff .
So ..
Yeah ,
Won't be updating for today anymore ,
Unless something happens .


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.