Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 9:54 PM

{Title ; Another Day ~}
{Posted by ; Chocodictor ♥}
{Time ; 9.55pm}

Okays ,
Am PISSED .
Because of my sis ,
She got my book already ,
Then when I told her I was going to her room to get it ,
She said ,
NO , YOUR BOOK AND ANOTHER BOOK IS STILL WRAPPED TOGETHER . I MYSELF HAVE NOT EVEN TOUCHED IT YET .
I felt like kicking her ass .
Does she mean that my hands are dirty ?
So she doesn't want me to touch it ?
Freak !
Pissed !~!
Okays ,
My ear hole is now DAMN BIG .
Thanks to the thick ear stick ,
Its fxcking ugly can .
Ear hole big is like UGLY ~
Urghs .
Had volleyball today too ,
Then the team was like complaining to coach about YueQi ,
Ms Amanda is going to scold her for skipping CCA .
Without her coming ,
We won't be able to get our jerseys and shoes .
We haven't submit the order list ,
FREAK !
Gosh ,
PISSED .
Anyw ,
My group the fish died :)
But luckily we still have the baby fishes ,
Hopefully they won't die so soon .
PRAYS *
CROSSES FINGERS *
Completed my homework already .
Then today volleyball training was okay ,
But towards the end ,
Coach started spiking the ball ,
Then its like ,
Wl ,
Hand was 'ghostly' pain !
Before all the spiking ,
We played with seniors .
I wanted to play with Xinyi one :(
Then in the end i played with a guy ,
First time i can hit so many times :)
Then my senior and DeXian's senior like 死对头 like that ,
Keep quarreling .
Then me and DeXian keep laughing .
Today the ball hit me thrice too ,
Poor specs ,
Tmr changing specs already still don't let it live :(

Okays ,
Am officially R-A-N-D-O-M today ,
Don't you think ? :)
Jumping from one subject to another ,
Well ,
Because Im
RANDOM-CHOCODICTOR :)
Hahas .
I gave the CCA changing form to Ms Amanda already ,
Hope Mr Muru allows
PRAYS MORE *
But I've been through rejection ,
Its common to me .

After art (Or was it before art ?)
When stood up to greet teacher ,
Suddenly felt VERY giddy .
Lots of spots infront of my eyes ,
Couldn't see properly .
Then like fall here fall there .
Hope won't get it again tomorrow ,
Because it feels U-N-C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E .
(Duh ~ Obviously its uncomfortable right ?!)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.