Monday, March 15, 2010, 2:34 PM

{Title ; Boring CCM}
{Posted By ; ♥ Jo Nn}
{Time ; 2.35}

Had boring CCM today .
Almost died ,
4 hours of CCM .
Then like #$%^&* boring .....
Was messaging Eddie and Vivian .
Desperate for entertainment ,
So messaged both .
Was filled with jealousy
I will try my best to let you go ,
Okays ?

Okays ,
After bring CCM ,
Walked to the bus stop with sisters .
When reached my stop ,

I walked VERY slowly to my block .
Then I was like emo-ing .
Then Joyi told us that Clarie's ahem asked her something .
I wasn't crying !
I was just emo-ing ..
Cannot tahan .
Nowadays going to be emo .
Until all this crap about him ends .

{Edited ; 3.28}
This post supposingly had secrets ..
But since *some people wanted to be invited .
All secrets have to be deleted :)

{Edit ; 7.16}
Yays !
Re-done this blogskin myself ! :)
Nice or not ? :)
Pls comment ..
Sis is going to get her iPhone if our dad comes home early .
Hopefully he doesn't ..
So he can have time to reconsider buying her the iPhone !!!
Gahhh !!
So angry .
She is getting her phone BEFORE me !
Ohmygosh .
Tio owned liao .
Okays ,
WIll update if my sis gets the phone if i have the mood and time later .


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.