
The phone that i want !
Aha ~!
LG COOKIE KP500 ..........
NICE RITE ?! :)
Don't really wish to talk about that "stuff"
Really thinking that i should give up ..
It was stated clearly ..
Maybe i should ..
But i can't ..
Everyday doesn't seem important to me anymore ..
Because i know that we're not what we used to be anymore ..
I don't want to too ,
Because i NEED to let go ..
Today ,
Had volleyball .
And as usual ,
Tired ..
But this time it was worst
Had PT then did even more tiring stuff .
Then my whole PE shirt became WET .
Its 100% X infinity GROSS man .
So after volleyball ended ,
Changed back into my school uniform .
Because it was simply gross .
Oh yes ,
Talking about PE ,
The PE today was tiring AGAIN .
Ran 2 round .
I first round ran 4 minutes 50 seconds ,
Then second round slacked with DeXian .
Walked for half of the "run" .
Then at the very end then we sprint .
Then the time was 11 minutes 33 seconds for me and her .
Nice right ?
Then because afterwards got ICT lesson ,
So needa change out of PE .
Then wear it back again for volleyball .
Gross man !
Yucks .
*Feeling disgusted
Alrights ,
Want to go already :)
Needa do LITERATURE HOMEWORK .
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.