Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 8:27 PM

Today was a little different (:
Imma not going to talk about all those TODAY I WAS HAPPY DURING THIS LESSON
Blahblahblah craps .
Imma just going to state that ,
I may fail my literature and mother tongue test .

I totally got O-W-N-E-D in chinese test ..
I alot of questions is anyhow do one ..
And lit test i 6 marks gone alr T.T
Ok ,
My main point now is the part where we were going to the NMS :)
National musuem of Singapore .
Yay !
To see MUMMIES !
Then took alot of pictures which I dont think i can show because of their rights and so ..
And take quite a number of pics with friends :)
Then on the way there ,
JiaHua suddenly shout .
AMANDAAAA ~
SOMEBODY LIKES YOU .
Then i was like .
'...'
Interrupted my song .
Then WeiHeng said ,
JIAHUA LOVE AMANDA
Then i say
WEIHENG ~
NOBODY LOVE U .
Then they laugh .
Hahas .
Then my sisters all said it was a nice sentence :)
Okay larh ..
Quite a nice day today ..
And HE snatch my things AGAIN today .
PCPCPC !


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.