Monday, March 1, 2010, 6:20 PM

I don't know how to explain ..
But i found that ..
Me and you ..
Drifted so far ..
Or are we unknowingly coming across each other in life ..
I can't differentiate .
I just know that the day i learnt to hold your hand ,
Was the learn i have to learn to let it go .
I know it will happen someday ..
It will happen someday ,
I cannot escape that fact .
You have everything ,
But you are just not sincere ,
And i know I'm not in the position to change it .
The gap between me and you ..
Is widening .
And i just got to know ,

That loving you was probably a mistake from square one .
We don't really get along with each other .
It was seriously just a stupid mistake I've made .
All the stupid ways I've tried turn out wrong .
You're getting really ..
Cold to me ..
And i guess i got used to it .
And someday the feeling from me to you will fade ..
I hope it doesn't ,
Because loving you gives me a warmth at the heart .
I don't wish to put it out so quickly ..
I don't expect you to love me .
I just want to be best friends ..
And then go from there ..
Knowing you was fun .
Talking to you was better .
Falling for you was hard .
Loving you was exciting .
But the worst comes to the last ,
That letting go was heartbreaking .
When this feelings towards you fades ..


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.