
I made it myself ..
I did it out of my own thoughts ..
Love has good and bad effects ..
It gives you warmth like an angel ,
And turns on you like a devil .
Have been emo-ing since yesterday ..
Just don't have the mood for anything ..
Including doing of homework .
I feel like locking myself in my room and finish watching my show ..
Because i really don't have the mood for ANYTHING .
Except for watching tv .
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.