Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 7:45 PM

Ohkays ,
Im NOT in the mood to post .
Seriously IM NOT ,
I've been sneezing since this morning and Im fxcking sleepy .
So common sense tells you ,
NOT to piss me off .
Im sleepy , irritated and SLEEPY .
So please don't try to piss me off ,
Once I get blown to the top you're going to get it .

Just updating for the sake of updating ,
Thats all .
Started reading P/S . I love you today .
Great book .
Leihong's lesson today .
Fxcking boring .
Its bloody shit .
Can't even mark the homework herself .
What kind of a teacher is she ?!
Was practically half asleep during her class .
Hate her SO much ,
She bloody sucks okays ?!
So short too ;X
I think her name suits her so well ,
Lei HONG .
Get what I mean ? (:
Okays ,
Im just so pissed till i can say all the vulgarities I know .
My current attitude for this very moment ,
All i can say is ,
GUAI LAN .
Ohmygosh .
Btw ,
I woke up at 6.57 today ,
Luckily I wasn't late for school .


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.