Thursday, March 18, 2010, 5:05 PM

{Title ; Tired}
{Posted by ; ♥ Jo Nn}
{Time ; 5.05pm}

Okays ,
Am very tired now .
Because of lots of stuff .
But mainly because of volleyball .
We played match today .
But each round couldn't last for 1 minute .
And Raymond was noisy ,
And he keep snatching the ball from me .
He played double twice .
Tomorrow have training AGAIN .
Hope we can play match again (:
PROPERLY .
Served the ball over the net more than 5 times today .
Happy ~
But Clarie very pro ,
She can serve over alot of times .
Then after training walked to KFC to eat .
Then we talked about lots of random stuff .
Then was also very tired ..
Because of that thing ..
Couldn't manage ,
So bo bian .
Must say bye bye (:
Listened to 爱不单行 the whole way from school back home .
Felt that the lyrics were so meaningful ,
Its a perfect emo song (:
I was 50% emo , 10% tired , 30% irritated and 10% restless .
So was emo-ing i guess .
The guys from ITE was freaking noisy ,
Thats what irritated me the most .
They banged the seat beside me ,
And talked damn loud .
I had to increase the volume to 5 .
Then after i got onto the bus ,
I was shivering sia .
Very coldddd .
And yesterday fell and somewhat "twisted" my left leg .
Then today at KFC ,
"Twisted" the right leg because the floor was slippery .
And had a cut from don't know where .
Poor me :(
Alrights ,
I shall go rest now .
Byebye (:

{Edit ; 10.04pm}
Im not actually suppose to use the computer now ,
But who cares ? :)
Hope can play match tomorrow during VB ~
Match match ~
Even though it won't last long ,
But i still hope we can try a match again ! ^^
Going to Yishun park tomorrow with Michelle (If she can make it)
To emo .
Wanting to let go of the past ,
And start anew .
Without any complications .
Don't wish for this to repeat .
Not used to it .
Actually wanted to ask him to go with me and Michelle one .
But hor i think and think ,

No 1 ,
Why the hell would he want to go with me ?
He got girlf one leah ..
Ahem ahem .


No 2 ,
IM GOING THERE TO EMO .
WHY WOULD I ASK THE PERSON WHO MADE ME EMO TO GO ?!
Ohmygosh ,
That was a second of stupidity .
Or rather I've always been stupid ,
Blinded .
By a four lettered word .
Its was a mistake i guess ..
I should have been smarter .
So that I wouldnt have ended up like this .


Okays ,
Quite sleepy now .
I'll just go surf the net awhile and LIGHTS OUT !
*POOFS


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.