Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 5:48 PM

{Title ; Todayy !}
{Posted by ; ♥ Jo Nn}
{Time ; 6.13pm}
Swing ~ ^3^

See-saw like thing which made Michelle freaking scared (:

Whee ~
Peace !~!
Joviii ~~

Michelle's shoe so nice ..


TWIST ! ^3^
The walk to Yishun Park ~
Im back ! :)
Went out at 1 plus just now .
Met up with Michelle and we walked to Yishun Park under the hot sun .
Those are the pics hoh .
Sorry uh ,
Didnt take much pics ;)
We took a video while playing on the swing ,
But ........
I don't wanna post it ;)
I don't think you guys would want to see it either :)
Then we played the see-saw like thing ,
Michelle wasn't heavy enough to bring me up ..
So i brought her up but she was soooo scared .
LOL ?
Then laughed like mad .
Then after playing ,
We walked to 7-eleven to buy slurpee .
Nice drink under the blazing sun :)
Then we walked to the CC to play badminton .
Then we saw Jovi ,
THen we found out that we were late for 30mins .
Sorreh Jovi ! ;)
Then when we were about to go into the court ,
This little boy came and asked Jovi to help him hold his stuff .
Cute sia !
Then we went in to play for awhile ,
Then Jovi said we should 'Take-15'
Which means 15mins break .
Lol ,
Then I played Diner's Dash with Jovi's PSP .
Then went to play again .
THEN !
The little boy , came with 2 other boys and asked whether they could play with us .
Then we agreed ,
But 3 of us slacked .
Until 6 of us played together at around 4.15 .
In one of the pics ,
The guy wearing blue ,
Is P6 this year .
Then I told Michelle that he got 前途 to become 帅哥.
LOL ?!
Then he play oso very pro ..
Then after they left ,
Jovi also left .
Then played awhile with Michelle .
Then went out .
Went to buddy hoagies and slacked .
I drank Ice choco and she ate Tiramisu .
And bus-ed home .
Cause I was lazy to walk home (:
Okays ,
Nothing much to say already ! ;)
I hope you mean it ..
I took it to heart ..
If I find you treating me differently ,
For the worst or the better ,
You're dead ;)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.