Gonna have an improper and short post for naooooz ._.
Aint motivated to post anything .
So yeahh ,
Im updating for the sake of reviving this pathetic blog .
So bear with me ;>
Friday ;
Had VB match today .
Hell fun ;>
But YueQi very ........
Urghs ,
She like waiting for the ball to drop infront of her like that ,
Make the whole team lose points .
Even though its just a little match ,
But we still have to take it seriously :B
And what she did pissed the whole team off .
Shes like not interested in VB lor !
Late for VB , skip VB everything also not serious .
Gosh ==''
Then during the match ,
A lot of ppl played the "Standing-broad-jump-dance" :B
Me and Izat played like hell .
Then laughed so much :3
Very fun ,
Then Raymond did the sexehh dance :B
Funny .
Ok ,
Then before VB ,
I keep seeing him -.-
I can SENSE that he was staring at me .
Freak ,
I've been stalked .
Saturday ;
Slept like hell today .
Cuz we msg like siao .
Until dunno 12 closing to 1 .
For me its late :B
So blahblahblah ,
Finished CUPID STUPID .
Its a nice show :B
And i think the current state of relationship of mine relates to the show .
I THINK .
Okays ,
Then chatted with him for 15mins and hung up .
So boring .
Sunday ;
Slept summore again .
Sis wasnt at home .
Slacked with parents in AC room :3
Shiokk ~
Then chatted with him again ,
Supposingly to be 15mins .
Turned out to be 45mins -.-
Goshhhhh ~
Then slept at 1 .
Todayyy ;
Today ,
Boring .
Emoed .
And hell yeah went on with school ...
Then slacked in sch till 4.30 with sisters ;>
Then a lot went home first ,
Left me and Clariee .
Then l8r went to NP with him since he going too ,
Then yeah ,
FINALLY bough refill for correction tape and then go library .
The comic seems funny :B
Ok and blahblahblah ,
And now im updating .
Gotta go soon ,
Dont feel like using com nowadays anyway .
It reminds me of some scenes which i couldnt seem to forget ,
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.