-Why is it we only realize how much we really love, miss and care for that special person.. When they're not around?-It was our fate that we've met, but it isn't in our destiny that we'll be together. We're only meat to stay this way..-We just can't be together.. Your heart is with her, and will eventually go to someone else.Today is my 'suey day'..I hate today la.
Training not so fun but I still enjoyed it..
But me and Joyi got nagged by Mr Tan.
And yeah._.
I do feel bad about my actions today..
I regretted..
He was like talking about me keep talking and a tremendous change in my attitude.
And yes that I have to agree.
Ever since the holidays, I may have became another person..
I don't want to either..
But some things, just forced me to be another person.
But since it doesn't work, I might as well change back.
Concentrate on my studies.
Sorry Mr Tan!
TrainingTraining was FUNNY.
It wasn't fun.
Found coach too overboard today..
Anyw next Tuesday friendly match with Bukit Panjang.
Coach said they're a strong team.
So obviously, I don't think we can win.
And YAYME, I can serve BACK COURT:D
Without fist, or stepping on line.
YES~ I can officially serve:)
Then Dexian serve the ball like bo aiming one, then she keep saying 'PAJIAO'.
Then I keep singing 'Everyone', then she keep asking me go away. XD
During mini match, I blocked the ball twice and got 2points. Then SokPing and Jovy keep saying 你不要以为你高我就怕你hor~
Of course joking only la.
Then before those games, we lost twice. Below 20points summore.
So got punished to jump a total of 3rounds basketball court. Frog jump-_-
I hate it..
Everyone's legs was like jelly alr.
Cannot go down the steps.
Then sth very funny happened during the match. Not gonna say XD
But it made me quite happy.
Even before Mr tan scolded me, I wasn't very happy liao.
But even though I regretted of my actions, I was still angry at him for blaming Joyi when she wasn't talking.
Until now its still bothering me, today just isn't my day.
And heard from Jovy that there's gonna be inter-level VOLLEYBALL.
But no volleyball players allowed-_-
Stupid, should let us play right.
And WHYT.T
MY INTER-CLASS BADMINTON RIGHT, IM IN THE SINGLES T.T
DORA AND DEXIAN ARE IN DOUBLEST.T
Saddenning.......
But nevermind, Im not used to doubles.
But singles play alone is like very.........
Nevermind la, just try can liao-_-
And I just found out Im talking to myself XD
Today I was like just emo-ing..
I can't adjust to my surroundings..
Ever since 25/06, I can't seem to concentrate anymore.
But yes, I WILL change.
I can't stay this way forever.
Cuz even though i
love him, his heart is with someone else.And will eventually go to another person.
It will just never come to me.
Even though I told myself so many times to let go, I couldn't.
Maybe I just can't get this into myself "
His heart is gone to someone else"
Notice I use 'is'
Because its still PRESENT tense..
I betrayed myself..
I let my guard down just because of everything you said.
I trusted you so much, but.........
I have to be the one to write these phrases, and be the one who sheds tears.