Thursday, July 15, 2010, 8:56 PM

Updating again here , nowadays very ....
Urgs , dk how to say .
But today got geog quiz -.-
And MrsTay said i did badly for my maths test .
Since now i know the truth , i think i can finally set my mind at ease ,
And start to concentrate ...
I think i done badly for my english compo too -.-
Dots .
And fuck , ILIVECLOSETOMRFUNG .
Godgodgodgod , i took the effing same bus home as him ytd ~
FCUKGOD !!
Shit man , then he was like stuffing about the 'Hey Amanda , we're neighbours' crap into my head today .
During maths lesson summore , ICANNOTBELIEVEIT .
Went for volleyball AGAIN today , and i can finally serve without fist , or stepping on the line .
And i think tmr i can join orange in his 'emo , playing alone' stage ..
I can't believe its all just the beginning when I thought I was half-way to the end of this story .

Ok back to reality , dad bought 'durian fiesta' -.-
Dots , iCANTBELIEVEIT .
DURIAN , IN MY HOUSE , THT PUNGENT SMELL IN THE FRIDGE , MY ORANGE JUICE IS UNDER THREAT .
I just simply HATE durians .
IHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANSIHATEDURIANS

Even if you never told me ,
I guess I will know it sooner or later ...
Everything little thing you do , I know there's something related .
'When the favourable impression isn't there , the only conceal is a brother'
This sentence .... I may have to agree .
But ....... I just can't accept it .
This is just another beginning of another story , i always thought it was going to end soon .
I thought , I have already half forgotten about you .
But it seems more like I merely just cared even more .
Nothing much really changed ...
My mind , its blank now .
I can't really think now , everything's just like a piece of paper .
Scribbled , unclear .
The life , the pen , died .
I can't think , I can't write ..
You told me it was all the truth , but , I can only see lies ...
I was really starting to wonder , whether the person was really you ..
I can't see the problem , you can fall for anyone .
Anybody , but why .....
It may be the nature's work , but i only have ONE question ......
Why ......................
You said , we'll be best friends .
You reassured me of that sentence , but ......
I don't see you caring ....
Tht deceiving silence .....
'Love knows its depth , until the hour of seperation'


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.