Shall make a quick post now :D
Today morning, during assembly. Got this weird cher who came to ask me and Dexian to help her out w sth.
Like to logon into our accounts to see whether we're able to do the worksheets submitted by her-.-
Dots.
Its so..........
Kiasu I would say.
But she's from Cheena :O
Andandand! Just now got YOG table tennis finals.
Isabelle Li lost to Cheena :O
Saddening.
But nvm, atleast made it into finals :D
She did SG proud~~~~
Tmr got *tra...i..nin...g*
Feel v reluctant to go nowadays.
Summore mi hurt mi thumb.
Zzz. Played vb butthen my thumb like spoilt :D
I can't set-.-
Then set until
sprain i think :D
I know, spraining a thumb is
1/2000 chance :D:D:D:D:D:D
LOL. I just made it up. Don't take it for real.
Ok then anyw, got
geog test today.
I see the map thingy I like tio stun -.-
I thought that won't come out.
Zzz...........
But I hamtam anyhow shade.
I hope got a bit marks.
And the idiot Mr fung, today got maths quiz.
Then ppl got
single digit marks over 15.
Then all like blame him.
He can't teach la.
I hope his very "fierce" mentor or whtever FAIL him.
Stay in NIE longer. Idk why the IMH let him out right. -.-
Then Thursday still got
retest.
So the what man.
AHHH I HATE MR FUNG!!!!!!
(He gel-ed his hair on Friday and freak, he looked like B.A's father.)
AND YES!!
CLASS TEE FINALLY DONE.
Its UBER nice :D Teehee. Kekekekekekekekekeke.
Can't wait to get it.
Okays peepo, thanks for looking at my piece of crap. Shall end naoooz :D
I'm just suddenly so afraid of the coming days, cause I'll have to live them without you. The seconds will seem like minutes, minutes will seem like hours, hours seem like days, days seem like weeks, and weeks seem like years. Time will pass so slowly without you.
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.