Monday, August 9, 2010, 6:12 PM

National day today, so am I suppose to say "HAPPY BDAE SINGAPORE!" ?
Yea but I just said it..
And ok, a flashback of my past few days.

Friday
Had enterprise day, then was like walking here walking there.
And have to admit WeiHeng's dish was quite nice.
But it was done by his mother. (Duh)
Then bought the bubble tea thingy, their stall was like so stuffy :X
No air, summore very hot.
Then after that went to Emma they all de stall and slack.
Then BiZhu was there helping out.
She help YingYan apply the nail polish then YingYan was like saying SO UGLY.
Damn funny.
Then after enterprise day, went to CWP w bb and Clarie.
Watched Inception. The front part damn boring. Reina fell asleep cuz she watched before alr :O

Saturday
2/3 of the day not at home, cool right. -.-
Morning went to SGH to check sis' backbone.
Then the doc. said that curved spine is not caused by bad seating posture :D
But the cause of my sis' curve is not confirmed, so the apt. NEXT year will show :D
Then after that went to eat lunch, then blablabla-.-
Then after lunch went to CWP again, to the courts.
Shop for new sofa.
Then blablablablabla then went home to put all the stuff we bought at home.
Then went to meet up w Mig.
Mig is more man now :D
I hope he grows taller than my sis :D
Ok then, went to Bedok for dinner.
Then wait for the Satay like wait for the cows to come home.
Then after dinner went to Plaza Singapura or sth.
Bought tickets for SALT and went looking around.
Went to the Yamaha.
Mig was like telling me he wanted soo much to break those glasses and take one grand piano home.
Yep I wanted to.
The grandpiano so beautiful sial.
And then before stepping into the shop, there was this nicenicenice drum set infront of me:D
Ok then at 9.15, went for the movie and it lasted till 10 or 11 sth.
Quite confusing and I didn't like the ending.
LOL.
Then went home and bathed, then slept.

Sunday
Went to CWP AGAIN with mom and dad.
To courts AGAIN to confirm the sofa.
But the person told us to go to the Courts mega store.
So went to tampinese.(Idk how to spell)
Went to IKEA first, bought the hotdogs :D
Then went to courts.
See see see then found the sofa we wanted.
So went to confirm this confirm that, then eventually paid for it.
After that went to IKEA again, walk here walk there.
Didn't find what we wanted, so left lor.
It was about 8+ liao, then went home eat dinner :D
Then lalala, then at 10pm, I wanted to watch the 'Breaking the magician's code'
But dammit whattheshit, they replaced it with SOCCER.
WHATTHEWHATTHE.

Today stayed at home.
And slacked, nothing to do sial.
Until I suddenly remembered Mig introduced me to the song love me.
Super nice can.
I wna learn to play it.
When I have the mood:D
I still havent do the D&T, so luckily tmr is still holidays :D

I hate this silence.


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice

If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.

you run away but I will not chase after you

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.