Hey im back.
Tmr is cher day celeration.
And ACES day... z.z
Not sian man....
Nowadays mood aint very good. Huge mood swings..
Like now.. dont feel like blogging alr.
Anyw 1E8 finally got class tee.
Today going collect but ppl still go make it troublesome for us to order again. Expecting to get it tmr summore... Yao lian..
Okays. Shall stop here... Byez.
I may want to be more than just friends, but i never forgot what u told me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.