Yay~
I officially support Mojo's skins (:
This one was nicely done^^
Hehe.
But I spent hours trying to get this done.
LOL.
Dk why but my hands feel v v v cold.
Ok anyw, here's
today<:
Nothing special.
Stayed at home and rot.
Just felt like updating..
So ya here I am.
Tmr badminton competition..
And maths test..
I studied for it man.
I don't wanna get ohmytian-Im-gonna-fail results again.
And I completed the english :D
Yay me.
Bcuz I said Im gonna change right:D
Okayyy, me love my current blogskin a lot now:D
Heartheartheart ♥
Gonna sleep soonz.
Ok but anyw, I started on reading 'Marked'.
Trust me, it RAWKZ TTC (Y)
And me also got the audition game in PSP.
1word=
AwesomeBoring.
Sad to sad :X
But Im also playing Dissidia, god.
I rarely play this kind of games.
But the effects are nicee :D
Which got me kinda hooked.
Dots.
Ok I shall go do another final revision on my maths before going to bed:D
ALRIGHTALRIGHTZZ.
Idk what to say anymore.
I shall add more stuff to the skin when I have the time :D
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.