Yes, Im UPDATING :D
Lols.
But nothing much to say actually.
Went to Joyi's place for project today.
Then do do do blahblahblah.
Then Joyi's sis keep pestering me for my phone.
I didn't want to lend her x.x
I know I'm mean but its good to be kiasi :D
Then 5++ went home.
Reach home at around
6.45Roar.
Okay nothing to say alr :D
Bye.
I didn't wanted to love, I gave up on it.
But I met you:)
You showed me what friends really are, until I treated you more than just a friend.
Iloveyou okay, but all my requests...
You are so uncertain..
About everything.. I don't mind your flaws,
But you are just making me lose faith in you and your words.
You said they weren't lies,
But time.. Your words..
Are just proving me otherwise...
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.