Hai.
Typing the second time. AM PISSED OKAYY.
AND,
I HAVE TO LEARN 'TO ZANARKAND' OKAY.
ITS AWESOMEEEEEEEE! ROCKS \m/
SO DAMN NICE. AND DANG I CANT READ NOTES.
DAMN MY BRAIN FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING MUSIC T.T
Ummmm, but.
TMR GOING OUT W GIRLS. HELLYEAH!
I BEGGED LIKE SIAO :DD
So...... yeah :DD
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
I've been missing volleyball all these days ^^
Eyh lalalalalalala :DD
Okay am happy again ^^
Heh, okay nothing else. Bye.
'Forever', isn't child's play. Nothing lasts at this point of time..
Hello. My name is cake.
I have many friends and my best friend is Cookie.
Though Cookie is much smaller, harder and crispier than me, we hit off very well.
Many people loves us too.
Err, what you asked? What flavour am I? Erm, i don't know.
But i know what's Cookie's flavour is! Chocolate. :)
I think i am chocolate flavoured too.. if not, why Cookie and I hit off so well despite our big difference?! :)
If you yearns for your loved one's scream, put an awesome tagboard here
Maximum width is 340px.